Summer should be an exciting time of learning and memories, and at Master’s Camp, it will be!
Master’s Camp features Music, Art, Spiritual growth, Teaching, Exciting games, Reading, and Sports. Campers have the opportunity to go on field trips, take swimming lessons, and enjoy Basketball, and Archery Camps!
We are not only state certified but also an accredited program. We have low student to counselor ratios and new exciting themes each week.
In addition to weekly activities and themes, we go swimming at the LaGrange College pool three times each week. We take swimming lessons as a camp for two weeks during the summer. We have a staff trained in CPR and hire additional life guards to ensure safety.
Themes could include:
- Nature: Callaway Gardens, Nature Hikes, Bug Hunts, etc.
- Basketball : 1st through 4th graders have the opportunity to participate in Lafayette Christian School Basketball camp.
- Archery: 4th through 12th grade may participate in the Lafayette Christian School Archery Camp.
- Music: Singing, Worship, Instruments, Talent Show
- Island in the Sun: Water days and Water Wiz
- Swimming: Two weeks of daily lessons.
- Open all summer
- Camp hours are from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Lunch served daily at no additional charge
- T-Shirt and swimming lessons included in fees
- EARLY REGISTRATION DISCOUNTS available
- Multi-child discount available
- Part Time (2 days or 3 days) is also available